Credit Card Conversion
WPCCU continually looks for ways to provide members with products and services that help you earn more and save more. This is done in concert to ensure we keep costs down, increase operational efficiency, and be innovative. That’s why we will be switching our credit card payment processor later this spring.
- New credit card management tools will be available (set travel alerts, manage transactions, make payments, view statements, and more).
- Month-end statements layout will change and have a fresh look
- Advanced fraud prevention tools to detect and fight fraud faster than before
- With this being said, we are making a change to our Mastercard® credit card program. The majority of the changes will be behind the scenes. The migration to a new credit card processor will provide us the flexibility to offer other innovative products and services in the future.
- Keep using your WPCCU Mastercard® credit card as you do today
- Personal Identification Numbers (PIN) linked to your card for cash access will not change
- Automatic, recurring payments with your card will not change
- Card details like Annual Percentage Rate (APR), credit limits, and cash rewards will not change