New credit card tools now available!
We recently updated our credit card program and switched to a new credit card processor. As part of the upgrades, we are excited to provide new card management tools and advanced fraud prevention tools to help keep your information safe.
- New credit card management tools – set travel alerts, dispute transactions, make payments from your accounts at other financial institutions, view statements, and more
- Month-end statements will have a fresh look
- Advanced fraud prevention tools to detect and fight fraud faster than before
- While the majority of the changes were behind the scenes, our new credit card processor provides us the flexibility to offer other innovative products and services in the future
- For additional details, we encourage you to review our FAQ here >
- If you're a WPCCU credit card holder please watch our how-to video to get started.
- Keep using your WPCCU Mastercard® credit card as you do today
- Personal Identification Numbers (PIN) linked to your card for cash access will not change
- Automatic, recurring payments with your card will not change
- Card details like Annual Percentage Rate (APR), credit limits, and cash rewards will not change
Thank you for your patience during our system upgrades. Should you have any questions regarding your credit card account, please call us at 800-300-9728.