New credit card tools now available!
We recently updated our credit card program and switched to a new credit card processor. As part of the upgrades, we are excited to provide new card management tools and advanced fraud prevention tools to help keep your information safe.
- New credit card management tools – set travel alerts, dispute transactions, make payments from your accounts at other financial institutions, view statements, and more
- Month-end statements have a fresh, new look
- Advanced fraud prevention tools to detect and fight fraud faster than before
- While the majority of the changes were behind the scenes, our new credit card processor provides us the flexibility to offer other innovative products and services in the future
- For additional details, we encourage you to review our FAQ here >
- If you're a WPCCU credit card holder please watch our how-to video to get started.
- Personal Identification Numbers (PIN) linked to your card for cash access will not change
- Automatic, recurring payments have not not changed
- Card details like Annual Percentage Rate (APR), credit limits, and cash rewards have not changed
Should you have any questions regarding your credit card account, please call us at 800-300-9728.