2.99% APR* Mastercard® Balance Transfer Special
Valid for 12 months. NO balance transfer fee.
If you have store cards or cards issued by other companies, most of your monthly payment may be going toward paying high interest rates!
Save money by transferring your credit card balances to your WPCCU credit card. Enjoy 2.99% APR for 12 months with NO balance transfer fee. After that, your standard APR will apply.
Offer valid between December 15, 2020 and February 28, 2021 and is available to new and existing WPCCU cardholders. So, why not take advantage of this low promotional APR offer today? It’s easier than ever!
Existing cardholders, log in to online banking and follow these simple steps:
- Click on your credit card account
- View transactions
- Select "Account Services" from the card menu
- Click "Balance Transfer" and follow the online instructions
To apply for a WPCCU Mastercard and take advantage of this great savings opportunity, click the "Apply for Loans" button in Online Banking or the Mobile Banking app or contact us below.
Let's get started
Water and Power Community Credit Union will never request sensitive information such as Social Security numbers, online banking PINs, passwords, or account numbers by email or text message. Please beware of solicitors who ask for sensitive information. If you receive an email or text message or any other forms of solicitation requesting this type of information, please contact Water and Power Community Credit Union immediately: 800-300-9728. To learn more of our policies please click here >
WPCCU Mastercard credit cards have a variable Annual Percentage Rate (APR) and are based on credit worthiness at the time of account opening. For complete rate details, interest charges, fees, restrictions for Cash Rewards, and Mastercard terms and conditions, visit www.wpccu.org/cc-rates-charges-and-fees
Important Information regarding this balance transfer offer:
* The 2.99% promotional APR will apply to balance transfers initiated by qualified cardholders, in good standing, between 12/15/2020 – 2/28/2021. Promotional rate valid for 12 months after the date of first balance transfer. After that month, the APR on transferred balances will convert to the APR disclosed on your credit card statement. Existing balance transfers and balance transfers from existing WPCCU loans are not eligible for this offer. The APR for purchases and cash advances is disclosed on your credit card statement. Minimum balance transfer amount is $500. Balance transfers must be posted by 2/28/2021. Other restrictions may apply. Subject to credit approval. Ask us for details.
If you choose to accept this offer, the following shall apply:
1. You may do a balance transfer to transfer balances from your other credit cards.
2. You may not request a balance transfer to pay on any WPCCU accounts. If you need any assistance transferring balances, please call Customer Service at 800-300-9728, Option 7 (credit card support).
3. You may do a balance transfer for a minimum of $500 up to your available credit limit.
4. If you currently have any amount in a billing dispute with another issuer, we recommend it not be transferred, because you may lose your billing dispute rights. We are not responsible for any late payments, finance charges, disputed amounts, or errors on your other accounts.
5. Transferring balances will not automatically close your other accounts. If you choose to do so, please contact each company directly.
6. Please continue to make at least the minimum payment on your other credit cards until you see the balances have been transferred.
Membership required and is available to individuals who live, work, worship, or attend post-secondary school in Los Angeles County. Contact WPCCU for details.