Investments & Retirement Planning available through CFS*
A registered CFS* Financial Advisor is standing by for you
WPCCU contracted with CUSO Financial Services, LP (CFS) to provide investment and retirement planning services. To get a no-obligation consultation from a CFS* Financial Advisor, call Emily Dixon at 213-580-1623, email her (Emily.Dixon@wpcu.org) or complete and submit the Let’s Connect form below.
The investment and retirement planning products and services provided include:
- Reviewing your current financial plan or creating one
- Retirement planning and income strategies
- Advice on IRA, 401(k), 403(b), 457 plans, and TSP Rollovers
- Recommended tax efficient investments for your tax advisor’s review
- Education funding
- Life and long-term care insurance
Whether it’s developing sound solutions for your retirement, generating income, or protecting your assets through insurance, the CFS* Advisors excel at listening to your needs, providing impartial advice based on market data and above all, being dependable and responsive.