Investments & Retirement Planning available through CFS*
A registered CFS* Financial Advisor is standing by for you
WPCCU contracted with CUSO Financial Services, LP (CFS) to provide investment and retirement planning services. To get a no-obligation consultation from a CFS* Financial Advisor, contact Bob Bayliff or Patrick Marshall at 800-300-9728 or complete and submit the Let’s Connect form.
The investment and retirement planning products and services provided include:
- Reviewing your current financial plan or creating one
- Retirement planning and income strategies
- Advice on IRA, 401(k), 403(b), 457 plans, and TSP Rollovers
- Recommended tax efficient investments for your tax advisor’s review
- Education funding
- Life and long-term care insurance
Whether it’s developing sound solutions for your retirement, generating income, or protecting your assets through insurance, the CFS* Advisors excel at listening to your needs, providing impartial advice based on market data and above all, being dependable and responsive.
Registered Representatives are registered to conduct securities business and licensed to conduct insurance business in limited states. Response to, or contact with, residents of other states will be made only upon compliance with applicable licensing and registration requirements. The information in this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase brokerage services to persons outside of the United States.
* Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. The credit union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.
Orders and trades are not accepted via emails.
Water and Power Community Credit Union will never request sensitive information such as Social Security numbers, Online Banking PINs, passwords, or account numbers by email or text message. Please beware of solicitors who ask for sensitive information. If you receive an email or text message or any other forms of solicitation requesting this type of information, please contact Water and Power Community Credit Union immediately: 800-300-9728