Human-centered banking with WPCCU starts here!
Once you open your membership account, you’ll be part of our family. We’re committed to help simplify your finances and help you achieve financial wellness. Getting started is easy and just takes a few minutes.
Who can join?
- Employees and retirees of the Los Angeles Department of Water & Power
- Members of the Los Angeles DWP Employees Association
- Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in the Counties of Los Angeles or San Bernardino
- Family members of a current WPCCU member
- Employees of other select employer groups
What we need from you:
- Two valid forms of I.D. (If your I.D. doesn’t reflect your current address, you’ll need to also provide a copy of your utility bill or other documentation.)
- Social Security number
- A credit card or bank account to fund your new account
- A $25 deposit and 5 minutes of your time
- A $5 membership fee
Other ways to get started:
- Apply in person in one of our branches
- Fill out the form below and we'll get back to you.