Money Market Account
Higher rates, more flexibility, insured
A WPCCU money market account earns more money at higher rates as your balance increases, stays flexible with no term limits and has the safety of federal deposit insurance.
• $2,500 minimum balance, with six escalating tiered balance ranges that have even higher yields.
• Six withdrawals can be made each month
• Withdraw either in person at a branch office, through WPCCU’s call center and online banking.
Easy = more
Easy equals more, as in easier depositing means you can make more and benefit from bigger savings balances. Take your pick of all the ways you can make deposits into your WPCCU money market savings accounts.
• WPCCU debit card
• Mobile deposit
• Direct deposit or payroll deduction of your paycheck
• Transferring money from your other WPCCU accounts
• At any WPCCU branch office
• At 5,000+ CO-OP shared credit union branches
• At 30,000 CO-OP ATMs nationwide including 7-Eleven and Costco.
Connect with a member representative today
Water and Power Community Credit Union will never request sensitive information such as Social Security numbers, Online Banking PINs, passwords, or account numbers by email or text message. Please beware of solicitors who ask for sensitive information. If you receive an email or text message or any other forms of solicitation requesting this type of information, please contact Water and Power Community Credit Union immediately: 800-300-9728