Searching for a rewarding career that makes a difference in the lives of others?
Water and Power Community Credit Union is a consumer-oriented financial institution seeking energetic, educated and experienced individuals to be part of our competent and committed team. We provide high quality service to our members. We offer a competitive salary and a full range of benefits.
We hire passionate people and invest in their future. At WPCCU we champion diversity and inclusion. Whether you want to grow your career, chase your passion, or just pick up a few skills along the way, we want to help you get a real start. For an organization to succeed, employees must have fun and be surrounded by great people. We treat each other like a family - a big family!
Water and Power Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.
There are currently no positions available.
WPCCU offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical (HSA, PPO, HMO), Dental (PPO/DMO), Vision
- Pet insurance
- Computer rebate program
- Basic life insurance
- Potential performance bonus
- Flexible Spending Account
- Discounts through GWP
- Generous vacation time accrual
- California paid sick leave
- 11 paid holidays
- 401(K) plan with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Public transit subsidy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long-term and short-term disabilities
- Legal Shield Protection (voluntary)