Feeling overwhelmed with all the research work of buying a vehicle? Don't quite like driving around town to find the right pricing? It’s a common question on every car shopper’s mind: “How do I know that the price I see on this car is the best price?” Let WPCCU does all the legwork for you and help take the haggle out of your car buying process. We partner with Autoland and leverage its large auto network, and buying power to help you get a great value for your vehicle purchase. All vehicles made available to you will be presented with no-haggle pricing! Plus, you can even take delivery of your vehicle without ever stepping foot in a dealership. They’ll work with the the WPCCU staff to fund your loan and you have the option to have your vehicle delivered to the nearest WPCC branch or auto dealership. This is the most convenient, fast, time-saving and money-saving way to purchase your next new, or used vehicle.
Hurry! Special loan rates extended through January 31, 2019 for new and used cars. Wait no more!
- Up to 125% financing
- Rates as low as 1.99% APR*
- Same rate for new or pre-owned vehicles
- 90-day deferred payment option
- Zero Down (on approved credit, restrictions apply)
Let's connect, we'll start searching authorized dealers to find the exact dream car you want - new or pre-owned, at a great price!
* APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Car loan rates valid 01/01/19 - 01/31/19. Rate shown is for a 36-month term and for qualified members with up to 125% financing. Actual rates may vary based on member’s credit score and ability to pay. Projected payments are for example only and are not inclusive of all fees and costs. Representative example: A $20,000 new car loan financed at 1.99% APR for 36 months would result in 36 payments of $572.78. Rates subject to change without notice. Other rates and terms available. Ask us for details. Auto loan calculator >
Water and Power Community Credit Union will never request sensitive information such as Social Security numbers, Online Banking PINs, passwords, or account numbers by email or text message. Please beware of solicitors who ask for sensitive information. If you receive an email or text message or any other forms of solicitation requesting this type of information, please contact Water and Power Community Credit Union immediately: 800-300-9728