We are excited to announce that our Northridge/ Granada Hills Branch will resume normal business hours on Monday, August 2, 2021
WPCCU Northridge/Granada Hills Branch Reopens
Monday, August 2, 2021
8:00am – 5:00pm
North Hills Plaza Shopping Center at Devonshire and Balboa
16840 Devonshire St
Granada Hills, CA 91344
What to expect when visiting us in-branch
We know how important the health and safety of our offices are to you. WPCCU complies with the directives of the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health regarding safety precautions.
- WPCCU members, family and friends are encouraged to mask up when visiting our branches
- If you’re unvaccinated, you should wear an appropriate mask and practice social distancing
- WPCCU employees continue to wear face coverings
- Branches are outfitted with protective barriers to reduce the spread of germs
- Branches follow a strict and thorough cleaning schedule
As always, if you need assistance please call us at 800-300-9728. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this most challenging time. We miss our members and we look forward to welcoming you back to our Northridge/Granada Hills Branch.